There are several keyboard shortcuts you can use on Go iLawn and Go iPave to help expedite your measuring.
- Arrow Keys- Moves your property photo up, down, left or right while measuring.
- U Key- Picks up points dropped in error while measuring. Hit "U" as many times for as many points as you would like to pick up.
- I Key- Turns off the yellow digital readout of your measurement result that appears while you're measuring (see photo below).
- Space Bar- Completes a measurement for you without having to double click with your mouse. Only use the space bar to stop the measuring tool if you are at your desired stopping point.
- Esc Key- Will erase a measurement in progress so you can start over completely. This will remove all points that have been dropped.
To see some of the keyboard shortcuts in action, watch this short video.