Resetting Google Chrome
Posted by Alle Fairhurst, Last modified by Alle Fairhurst on 23 July 2015 11:34 AM
To reset Google Chrome:
- Click on the three lines in the upper right corner of the screen (Located right underneath the red 'x' you would click on to close a page.
- A menu will appear. Select "Settings" from the menu.
- A new tab will appear. Scroll down to the bottom and click on "Show advanced settings..."
- Under the "Privacy" heading, select the "Clear Browsing Data" box.
- A new box will pop up with options for you to choose from.
- You will see "Obliterate the following items from:" and you can select a time period to clear out your browser. We suggest setting this to "The beginning of time".
- Check the first four boxes in the list of items to reset the browser: Browsing history, download history, cookies and other site plug-in data, and cached images and files. Also select "Hosted App Data" towards the bottom of the list.
- Once you've selected what you want to clear, click on the box that says "Clear browsing data" in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- When everything is finished, close out your open windows and re-open our site.
For more information about resetting Chrome, read this article from Google: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3296214?hl=en.