Please note: Reloading a workspace charges you for a search.
- To use a previously saved workplace file, login to your account, click the "Main Menu" drop-down menu, located in the upper left side of the web interface.
- Select "Open" from the menu options.
- Select "Saved Work" from the menu.
- Using the pop-up window, browse to the location of your previously saved workspace file. The file needs to have a .lwn extension.
- When you find the file you are looking for, click "Open".
- Your work will reload in the screen.
- If you make changes to your workspace, be sure to save the workspace file again and overwrite your old workspace file.
GIS Dynamics is not responsible for lost or incorrect files.