Workspace files allow you to save your measurements so that you can reload them later to make changes if needed.
To save a workspace file follow these steps:
- Select "Save" from the menu options.
- Select "Workspace" from the menu.
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save your workspace file.
- Name the file with .lwn file extension. For example, if you want to name the workspace "123 Main Street", name it "123 Main Street.lwn".
- If you make changes to your workspace after saving it, be sure to save it again and overwrite your old workspace file. Workspace files only save the work that existed at the time the file was saved.
- Workspace files cannot be opened on your personal computer. You must reload them on our website to access your work.
- Reloading workspaces will charge you for a search.