To place a label at a specific location on the image, follow these directions:
- Click on the Label icon found on the toolbar
- Click the desired label location on the image
- A generic label is inserted
- Change the generic text to the desired text as follows:
- In the measurement results window find the label you want to change
- Click on the icon
- A popup window appears allowing you to input new text, change font sizing and/or color
- Click OK
- Label text can also be changed by right clicking the generic label text and selecting "Change Text"
- If desired, labels can be moved by right clicking the text and selecting "Move"